C.C.T.S. Enterprises was founded in 1999 introducing the QuizWiz and Isolexis Monitor products to market. Since then C.C.T.S. Enterprises has been working on various online and offline projects.
C.C.T.S. Enterprises would like a chance to complete your next Internet project.
If you are interested in having us create a web site for you, please consider filling out the Web Site Information Form.
If you are interested in having us develop an application for you, please consider filling out the Development Project Information Form.
If writing us, please briefly describe the project at hand, and the kind of help you're hoping to receive.
We will respond within one or two business days. If the work seems like something we can help with, we'll set up your free initial conversation at that point. (If, on the other hand, the task doesn't fit C.C.T.S. Enterprises so well, we'll do our best to refer to you to a more fitting expert.)
We are located in beautiful Barrie, Ontario Canada.
To contact us send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our current projects include:
- Online banking software for many credit unions in Ontario
- Schafers.net - Web site
- ItIsMyWish.org - Web site
Our past web sites:
- TiburonBelvedere.com - Web site and administrative infrastructure
- ArtOntario.com - Ecommerce web site and administrative infrastructure
- LetsGoWest.com - Web site
Our past shareware software projects included:
- Isolexis/Internet Services Monitor for Windows - Shareware application
- QuizWiz for Windows - Shareware application
- Console Event Viewer for Windows - Shareware application
Our specialties are:
- Custom coded Web sites
- Proprietary network daemons and client applications including domain specific web servers and clients (video)
- High performance non-blocking networking components such as Unix socket based client and servers.
- Custom Linux install images
- Smooth Streaming and HLS solutions
Technologies employed in our projects:
- OS: Mac OS X, Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS), FreeBSD, Windows
- Web sites: HTML, Smarty, iWebKit, jQuery, jQuery UI, prototype
- Source code revision systems: Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS
- Software interface building: REST, XML, AJAX, SOAP
- IPC: AMQ, pipes, Unix domain sockets.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Memcached
- Event based programming: libevent, select, poll, epoll, proprietary
- Web Servers: Apache, IIS, proprietary
- Caching Servers: Apache Traffic Server, Squid, Varnish, Polipo
- Online H.264 based video: Microsoft Smooth Streaming and Apple HLS